How bel ami Salon Keeps You Safe In Unsure Times
This New Year has brought a number of new challenges for small businesses, the hardest and most important of which. How do we keep our clients safe? At bel ami Salon we have always strive for the highest level of cleanliness and safety. With the introduction of a global pandemic we made a lot of changes to ensure the safety of both our clients and staff.
When we re opened in May we were all unsure how long these new procedures would be in place and here we are almost 3 months later. To continue offering exceptional service and give everyone peace of mind we wanted to let you know some of the things we do (and hopefully all businesses are doing.)
· Masks have been and will continue to be required for anyone entering the building
· We rearranged all the stylists stations to ensure that everyone stays 6 feet apart
· We built barriers to go in between our shampoo bowls
· We Sanitize EVERYTHING! Yes, even the pens.
· We allotted a “cleaning time” between each client, chairs, stations and tools are sanitized in between each client.
· We provide surgical masks for the staff or any clients that may need them
· Everyone who comes in has their temperature checked (Including Staff)
· Stay Under County Guidelines of capacity
Due to all the extra cleaning and per cautions we are taking to keep you safe, we will have a slight price increase on all services starting September 1st 2020. The slight increase is solely to cover our cost of sanitation. We still love helping our clients reach their hair goals. Or just get that long needed fix from their at home “quarantine cut.” We want to thank all of our amazing clients, friends and family that have supported bel ami! We hope we can continue to offer you amazing services and keep you and our staff safe.