Please do not come to your appointment if you have a fever, a cough, or are experiencing shortness of breath or flu like symptoms. We will be taking temperatures upon arrival. If you appear ill we will reschedule your appointment. We also ask that if you have been exposed to people with COVID-19 like symptoms, please postpone your visit.
We will be adding a $5 charge to all services for a cleaning fee.
1. Our waiting area is closed. Please wait in your car until the stylist is ready for you. Please arrive on time. We have strict cleaning guidelines and to allocate the appropriate timing, we can’t start an appointment even 5 minutes late.
2. Arrive wearing a behind the ear mask, and plan on wearing it during the entire service. (Masks that go behind the head will cause issues during your service).
3. Upon arrival please immediately head to the bathroom and wash your hands.
4. If you are receiving a haircut only, and no color, please arrive with freshly washed, wet hair.
5. We will be power drying clients after services, but to keep things quick and safe we will not be guarenteeing blow out services at this time.
6. To keep a safe distance, we will not be offering eyelash extensions or waxing services at this time.
7. Please come to the appointment alone. Keep friends, family, and children at home to help us maintain adherence to the safety guidelines and occupancy protocols.
8. We will be scanning your temperature upon arrival. If you have an elevated temperature, we will have to reschedule your appointment.
9. We will only be taking credit and debit card payments at this time.
If you are unable to adhere to these policies and guidelines for any reason, we ask that you please postpone your visit. If you have questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!